SLH recommends Inox MX5 lubricant for maintenance on Hobie MirageDrive chains and cables. Supplied in 30ml bottle with injector needle. Ideal for kayak fishing expedition use. INOX MX5 plus has been specially formulated by modifying the original INOX base formula, with the addition of the high grade friction modifier Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). INOX MX5 Plus has been designed for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture, liquid lubricant or an industrial quality machine cutting lubricant is required.
- MX5 Plus PTFE lubricant can also be used for any other application where an extreme pressure anti-corrosion liquid lubricant is required.
- INOX MX5 Plus has been designed for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture liquid lubricant, a high grade penetrating oil or an industrial quality machine cutting lubricant is required (Safe to use in saw, lathe & milling reservoirs).
- INOX MX5 Plus will not harm metal points or surfaces, fibreglass, formica, painted or enamel finishes, plastics or neoprene seals.
- INOX MX5 Plus will not become tacky, alter surface tolerances, dry out or wash off with water
- INOX MX5 Plus is non-toxic, non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-staining.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is premium grade extreme pressure anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures and extends life.