Sea to Summit Hydraulic dry bags are heavy duty, specifically designed for withstand extreme conditions that demand toughness and abrasion resistance.
Made of 600D TPU laminated fabric with a totally welded construction for durable waterproof seams and a snag free profile. The fabric is PVC free and UV resistant. It sheds water and does not crack in extreme cold. The unique moulded Roll top closure securely seals the bag for waterproof performance. The dry bags have an oval base to resist rolling and take less room when stacked. Heavy Duty Hypalon™ lash loops for secure attachment or lashing are provided.
- TPU laminated Super Heavy Duty Waterproof Fabric
- Non wicking TPU roll top closure with mated profile – Secure and waterproof
- Welded Construction for permanently sealed seams
- Durable UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- High performance Abrasion resistant fabric
- Oval Base to resist rolling.
- Low Profile streamlined space saving shape and easy stackability
- Lash Loops for secure attachment
- Field replaceable side release buckle
- 13 & 20 Litre sizes available