*This product is no longer available* The Sea to Summit Big River Tapered Dry Bag is an award winning, durable, multi-functional kayaking dry bag that features a breathable eVent panel that allows excess air to purge, making it easier to remove excess air, compress and slide into the hull of your kayak. Fits perfectly into the bow of Quest, Revolutions, Adventure and Tandem Islands.
The body is made of a rugged, abrasion resistant, non-PVC nylon fabric that is TPU laminated, so it slides more easily in and out of the cockpit of your boat.
- Shaped to fit easily inside hulls - 35lt capacity
- eVent® fabric panel – waterproof and air permeable
- Valve free air expelling design for compact packing
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000mm waterhead
- Waterproof Hypalon® roll top closure – does not wick moisture
- Waterproof, double stitched and tape sealed seams
- Reinforced stitching on stress points
- Part# ABRDT35E