Fully wind and waterproof, version 3 of the Lovig Kayak Fishing Dry Pants will keep you dry from your waist to the tip of your toes. Launch your boat or kayak without getting wet! This latest version of our famous waterproof pants features a water resistant zipper and an optional thermal liner. Fully seam sealed and constructed with lightweight yet durable 3-layer waterproof, windproof breathable fabric
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- SM - Waist: Up to: 32", Leg Length: 32"
- Med - Waist: Up to: 35", Leg Length: 33"
- Large - Waist: Up to: 38", Leg Length: 34"
- XL - Waist: Up to: 40", Leg Length: 35"
- XXL - Waist: Up to: 43", Leg Length: 36"
Notes on sizing: Lovig pants have an elasticized waist band that is designed to sit up high above the waist. Due to the elasticity of the waist band there is room for error in waist sizing. For example, a size small will fit someone up to a 32" waist, but with the tabs drawn in it will fit someone with a 28" waist. Leg length sizes are relatively long - this makes more sense when you are wearing them while sitting in the kayak. We have never encountered anyone who's legs were too long for the pants. This is also true of the stocking foot section. They are relatively large in size, so it's highly unlikely the foot will be too small.
Usage & care instructions:
To prevent inadvertent wear & tear it is important to use footwear over the top of the waterproof socks to protect against abrasion, especially when walking around. We recommend fast draining boating shoes or neoprene booties.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with liquid detergent.
- Drip dry or tumble dry on medium heat.
- We do not recommend the use of powdered soaps or any soaps containing fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach, as the chemicals can effect the breathability of the waterproof membrane
Optional tube of Aquaseal is available to repair small holes caused by inadvertent accidents with fishing hooks, etc (see below)