SLH have modified the Powertech MB3611 12v Battery charger to include a water resistant connector to charge 12v or 6v batteries used in fish finder and livewell installations. This is a 4-stage fully automatic switchmode battery maintenance charger that is also perfect for charging any car or motorbike battery
- Part# MB3611
An intelligent 4-stage maintenance charger for 6 or 12 volt lead-acid batteries. Maintains and extends battery life by constantly monitoring and correctly charging the battery indefinitely across four stages: pre-charge, constant current, constant voltage and float charge. Select from four charging modes, including: 6V/1A (slow), 12V/1A (slow), 12V/4A (fast), and 12V/4A (low temperature). The LCD interface clearly displays modes and measurement detections to ensure ease of operation. Safety features include short circuit and reverse polarity protection, wrong battery prompt, over temperature protection and power down memory. Numerous charging options make this a great choice for many vehicle, home and industrial battery charging requirements. The handy retractable hook means you can hang it where you need it.
100% safe to leave connected to your vehicle's battery for months on end, with no damage to your vehicle or battery.
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Anti-spark protection
- Dust & splash proof (IP65 rated)
- Standby, fault, mode selection and charging LED indicators
- 1.8m mains input cable
- 1.8m charging cable, with interchangeable fly leads (ring terminals or alligator clips)
- Mounting feet for wall mounting
- Includes a female socket lead (shown below) added by SLH to be compatible with Fish Finder and Livewell batteries