Highly popular among ambitious kayak anglers, the Lowrance HOOK-5 fishfinder/chartplotter combo offers proven features at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect from Lowrance. Downscan, CHIRP sonar, GPS chartplotting and Aus/NZ Navionics card
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 5-inch, color display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional Americas chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N.
- Use your Insight Genesis™ custom maps created from your own sonar logs.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- Convenient Page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view.
- Display: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Resolution: 480 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS
- Operating Frequency: 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Med, High (CHIRP), 83kHz/200kHz
- Languages: 30 – Available in regional packs
- Media Port: One microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 12v DC (10-17v DC min-max)
- Warranty: One year