Rhino-Rack’s Nautic kayak carrier is locally built by engineers with first-hand kayaking experience and features the next generation in design and technology. Track mount (581) and bar clamp (571) versions available. The Nautic Rear kayak cradles come complete with 2 front santoprene rubber pads designed to cushion your kayak and 2 rear spring loaded, felt covered pads for ease of rear mounting. With Rhino's unique secure core hidden, lockable cover plate, you are now able to lock your cradles to your crossbars, minimizing the risk of theft. Compatible with all current roof rack systems that feature a bar channel, these stylish, low profile cradles are simple to use and the perfect loading accessory for your kayak and canoes for every occasion.
- Nautic #571 (Clamp mount) Rear Loading Kayak Carrier - (Pictured above)
- Nautic #581 (Track mount) Rear Loading Kayak Carrier - (Pictured below)
The Nautic rear loading kayak carriers comes with all the necessary accessories to get you started including: cradles, tie down straps, keys and fitting instructions.
- C-Channel fitment – fits most popular brand of roof rack crossbars
- Spring loaded rear cradles are felt covered to enable easy rear mounting
- Large 75mm x 200mm contact surface area for extra stability when transporting your kayaks
- Secure Core locking system
- UV Protected
- Corrosion Resistant
- Mould Resistant