The Nipper trailer for kayaks is built tough by Dunbier Australia and has been designed in conjunction with SLH to accommodate popular Hobie kayaks such as the Pro Angler 14 and Adventure Island. The Nipper Series offers an adjustable wheel-base, heavy duty frame, and pre-loomed submersible lighting make this range of trailers true value for money. This version has been modified to SLH specs to suit Pro Angler 14 and Adventure Island kayaks. Uses carpeted skids for supporting the hull and easy loading
- Trailers are too large to deliver and cannot be purchased via mail order
- Price: $2099.00
- Supplied with Double Stack Kit (Pictured below): $2599.00
- Optional Spare Wheel: $225.00
- Spare Wheel Mounting Bracket: $65.00
- High Grade Australian steel with a Heavy-Duty Galvanised Finish for corrosion protection.
- Custom Waterproof LED Lighting system with a “Joint Free” wiring loom that won’t let you down.
- Heavy Duty “Swing up” jockey wheel as standard.
- Stylish Black UV stabilised mudguards that will not corrode and are virtually unbreakable.
- Australian Standards Approved Couplings for security when under tow.
- Bearing Protectors and High-grade Automotive seals that won’t let you down.
- Customised 4 bend axle for increased keel clearance and a lower ride height.
- High Grade Light truck tyres as standard.
- Galvanised U-bolts, nuts and plates throughout.
- Dunbier “ Undercarriage System” for fine tuning of your trailer balance.
- Wheel Size: 13"
- Tyre Size: 155-13"
- GTM: 749
- ATM: 750
- TARE: 180
- Length O/A: 4240mm
- Width O/A: 1775mm
- Width Between Guards: 1310mm
By popular demand, double stack kits (with carpeted skids) are now available for the Nipper trailer
Dunbier Nipper Trailer with Pro Angler
Dunbier Nipper Trailer with Adventure Island