Protect your Hobie kayak from the effects of the weather: UV rays, dirt, leaves, birds and creepy-crawlies.
Hobie have chosen several sizes to fit specific models within the entire line of Hobie Kayaks. These covers are easy to install or remove, fits over the hull (like a fitted sheet on a mattress). Straps and pull string adjust for a tight fit. Cross straps secure the cover on your hull for windy conditions. Heavy duty UV resistant canvas material in a neutral color for better aging. These covers fit over the hull when upright or upside down. To help prevent distortions to the hull bottom shape, Hobie recommends that our kayak hulls be stored upside down resting on the cockpit rails. This is also best for deflecting rainwater and prevents water pooling in the cockpit or on the cover. When planning to store a hull upright, be sure to properly support the hull bottom to prevent hull distortions.
Not recommended for use when transporting kayaks
- #72050 - 9 -12': Lanai, Maui, Sport, Kona (tight fit)
- #72051 - 12 - 15': Kona (loose fit), Pursuit, Classic, Oasis, Outfitter, Quest 13, Outback, Revolution 13, Pro Angler
- #72052 - 14 - 16': Adventure/Revo 16, Oasis,, Odyssey
- #72053 - 14 - 16.6': 2014 and earlier Adventure Island (amas folded)
- *Note: Also see Hobie's new Custom AI/TI cover for Adventure and Tandem Islands