The Hobie Island / PA17 trailer is based on the Dunbier Sports 4.3 trailer but modified to our specifications to better suit transporting the largest of Hobie kayaks, especially well suited for the Pro Angler 17 and Hobie Adventure Island & Tandem Island boats. Australian made and built tough with full size hubs, galvanised steel wheels and light truck tyres, the sports will handle any road trip you plan to throw at it. Designed with Dunbier's 'Undercarriage' system with the entire axle, spring and guard assembly, which can be moved forwards or backwards on the main frame for the precise fine tuning of your trailer to provide the perfect tow weight on the back of your car. This ensures a perfect tow weight for smooth, effortless towing and greater comfort and safety on the road.
Available with or without stainless steel double stack bars
- Standard configuration (without double stack bars): $2450
- With stainless steel double stack bars (pictured above): $3200
- Optional Spare Wheel: +$225.00
- Spare Wheel Mounting Bracket: +$65.00
- High Grade Australian steel with a Heavy-Duty Galvanised Finish for corrosion protection.
- Custom Waterproof LED Lighting system with a “Joint Free” wiring loom that won’t let you down.
- Heavy Duty “Swing up” jockey wheel as standard.
- Stylish UV stabilised mudguards that will not corrode and are virtually unbreakable. (Choose from Black, Silver or White)
- Australian Standards Approved Couplings for security when under tow.
- Pre-Machined 15MM Brake rotors (where fitted) and 150MM Heavy duty Non-Braked hubs to keep you rolling out on the highway.
- Bearing Protectors and High-grade Automotive seals that won’t let you down.
- High Grade Light truck DOT Approved tyres as standard.
- Galvanised U-bolts, nuts and plates throughout.
- Matched Strap Winches that won’t bind on the drum.
- Dunbier “ Undercarriage System” for fine tuning of your trailer balance.
- Wheel Size 13"
- Tyre Size 155/13
- GTM: 749
- ATM: 750
- Tare Mass: 180
- Length: O/A 4760
- Width: O/A 2080
- Width: Between Guards 1640