The Fishyak Kraken sit on top kayak has been introduced into the range as the big brother to the incredibly popular Squid. While remaining compact and lightweight, the Kraken offers an extra 25cm in length for extra room and speed and an extra 5cm in width for stability, the Kraken will be a better fit for heavier users or those intending to carry a little more gear. Bulletproof design, this kayak will last you for years and years.
The Kraken hull features a multi-chine shape that assists in efficient gliding and offers good primary and secondary stability. It tracks nicely for it's length and is easy to maneuver. It's not the kind of kayak that you'd choose if you were intending to paddle to Tasmania, but it is a great fit for in-shore paddling in bays, estuaries, lakes, dams rivers and creeks. Very popular among our customers who are fishing in port Phillip an Westernport Bays in close for Snapper, Whiting, Flathead and Squid, the Kraken remains one of our best selling models.
- Material: UV Resistant Polyethylene
- Length: 295cm (9.6' approx)
- Width: 78cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Carrying Capacity: 140kg (Up to 110kg recommended)
- Colours: Dark Smurf (Blue / Black), Burnt Frog (Green / Black)
- 1 x 2 piece aluminium paddle.
- 1 x Extra high back rest provides seating comfort for all sizes
- 2 x 8" Lever-Lock Hatch for storage
- 2 x Hatch bag for valuables
- Scupper plugs, carry handles and bungee cord tie downs
- 2 x Fishing Flush Rod Holders
- 1 x Universal mounting Rod Holder genuine "Railblaza 2" (see below)
- Genuine Railblaza Rod Holder and Heavy Duty Starport Supplied as Standard
- Port & Starboard Flush Rod Holders Behind Seat
- 2 Piece Aluminium Paddle Supplied
- 8" Hatch Supplied with Storage Bag
- Moulded in Side Carry Handles
- Bow & Stern Carry Handles