Hobie Lanai Recreation Kayak
Hobie's Lanai is an entry-level kayak that takes no shortcuts on quality and workmanship - it's a Hobie through and through. Combining the best attributes of smaller profile kayaks, the Lanai boasts outstanding tracking, maneuverability and stability.
At only 9-feet in length the Lanai is ideally suited to shorter paddlers, but it also delivers a great paddling experience to taller kayakers as well. Best suited for paddling around in creeks, rivers, lakes and estuaries as well as playing around in modest shore breaks.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 9' / 2.74 m
- Width: 30" / .76 m
- Capacity: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 45.5 lbs / 20.64 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 50.7 lbs / 23.00 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- 6” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Next: Hobie Kona >