The T2 is the benchmark boat for performance rotomolded sailing. With its two-layer rotomolded polyethylene hulls, the T2 is the ideal boat to sail with the family, among friends or in clubs.
With plenty of buoyancy, it is the benchmark boat for school sailing and safe family leisure. This new generation of Hobie Cat with its innovative design allows fun sailing with a high performance sensation.
- Crew: 1-4
- Length: 16' / 4.90 m
- Beam: 7' 8" / 2.34 m
- Capacity: 529 lbs / 240 kg
- Weight: 388 lbs / 176 kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10" / .25 m
- Mast Length: 26' 6" / 8.07 m
- Sail Area: 172 sq ft / 16 sq m
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene