- Kayaks, Catamarans & Stand Uo Paddleboards
- Roof Racks systems from Rhino, Thule and Yakima
- Trailers from Dunbier and Hobie
- Apparel from Lovig, Hobie, Sea To Summit
- PFD Life vests for kayaking and sailing
- Kayaking and Kayak fishing accessories
- Hobie kayak, Pro Angler, Island and MirageDrive parts
- Lowrance sounders & BerleyPro accessories
- RAM, Railblaza, Scotty, Yakattack and Hobie H-Rail mounts
When it comes to fitting out a kayak for fishing, the old adage 'measure twice, drill once' rings true. Here at SLH we've measured and fitted countless times. Let us take the confusion out of the equation and eliminate any doubt you may have
- Sounder installations
- Anchor trolley installations
- Rod holder installations
- Camera mount installations
- Safety flag installations
- Livewell installations
- Sidekick ama installations
- Roof rack installations
- $80 p/hr labor charge
Mail order & Shipping Info
SLH accepts mail orders via our website, email or phone inquiry.
* Phone orders: Placing an order via phone is the simplest method to place an order if you are uncertain about which product you really want or need and require guidance. We can process credit card transactions on the spot and in most cases ship out your product via registered Australian Post the same day. When ordering via phone or email freight rates vary based on weight, size and delivery location.
* Website shopping cart orders: The SLH online store uses the Paypal Payment Gateway powered shopping cart function that facilitates real-time payment via, MasterCard, Visa and Paypal account. Note: You do not need to have a registered Paypal account to use our shopping cart. Because we use Paypal's payment gateway, no credit card info is stored on the SLH site. It is safe and reliable for online transactions.
* Shipping Costs: The vast majority of items orders via the SLH shopping cart online are sent via Australia Post using eParcel, with a flat-rate post and handling fee of $9.90 for orders under $250. Orders that amount to $250 or more are usually shipped free. *Note: some bulkier and heavier items that are too large for Australia Post are only available for delivery via courier. Due to the costs associated with freighting bulky and heavy packages we have added a relative surcharge to cover the courier shipping and handling costs and this is clearly indicated on the products it applies to.
* Shipping Times: In most instances orders will ship the same day providing the order is placed by midday in order to give us time to process and pack the order prior to our daily post pick up (which is generally around 1:00PM on business days). Australia Post have a shipping delivery time calculator that is a reasonable guide to go by
* Info on Backordered items: SLH carries a large range of products and are usually well-stocked on core items but every now and then an advertised product will be out of stock. Products listed as "Out of Stock - This item can be backordered" are not in stock and are either currently on backorder with the supplier, or it is not a product we typically carry in stock. Delivery delays will occur with these items. Delivery time delays on backordered items will vary depending on the case; anywhere between one to five days if it is on backorder with the supplier, and anywhere between two to six weeks for other items, depending on whether or not the supplier currently has stock of the product.
If you have ordered other products that we do have in stock we will send those immediately and the backordered item/s will be sent as soon as we receive them. In the event that an item you have ordered is out of stock we'll contact you to let you know ASAP, do our best to provide an ETA and will offer to cancel the order and refund your payment immediately if you'd rather not wait.
* Returns: SLH will accept returns for exchange or refund under Australian Consumer Laws. SLH will cover the postage cost of return in cases where the product is faulty or sent in error. Postage costs for returned products are covered by the customer in all other cases. More info on returns can be found in our Returns Policy page
PayPal Payments Info
PayPal delivers one of the most secure payment platforms in the world, which is why SLH use the service as an online payment platform. After more than a decade as a leader in online payments, PayPal have learned a thing or two about keeping your information safe. Whether you're buying, selling, or transferring money, you get an extra layer of security when you use PayPal. That's because all your financial information (like your bank account details and your credit card number) is securely stored and encrypted on PayPal's servers and no financial information is recorded or stored on the SLH server.
And in case you were wondering, you don't need a PayPal account to use your credit card on PayPal's payment Gateway.
Click for more information on PayPal
Afterpay Payments Info
We're pleased to announce that Afterpay is now available in-store at SLH (unfortunately this servide is not available online at this stage. Afterpay is an payment service that allows you to receive the goods you want now and pay for it in four equal installments payments due every two weeks. It's kind of like a Lay-by payment system, except that you will receive your order straight away. Hooray! Read more about how Afterpay works right from the horses mouth
* Which cards does Afterpay accept?
Afterpay currently accepts Australian Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards
* To be eligible to use the Afterpay service you must:
- Have an Australian debit or credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- Live in Australia
* How does the payment schedule work?
If you’re a new Afterpay customer, you’ll be required to make your first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments will be deducted automatically each fortnight from your nominated card, unless you make voluntary payments. You can view your payment schedule by logging into your Afterpay account. Once logged in, you can also make voluntary payments to pay off your order before the due date.
* What if I can’t pay an installment?
If you fail to make a payment, you’ll be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay. A further $7 late payment fee will be added seven days later if it’s still unpaid. For more information read the Afterpay terms and conditions