We are selling our ex-demo Day Trip Air Inflatable SUP. Reduced to $1099 (from $1650) - *SOLD*
The Hobie Day Trip Air is one of the most stable inflatable stand up paddleboards on the market, making it ideal for fishing, diving, river running, camping, and access into remote locations. Featuring new Triple Air Chamber (T.A.C) construction, these boards offer paddlers increased stability, versatility, function and are compact enough to carry on planes, cars, boats, etc. The additional stability provided by the unique design and construction also provides excellent platforms for exercise-yoga, Pilates and cross training.
- Length: 8 ft / 305 cm
- Width 38 in / 96.52 cm
- Thick 5.75 in / 7 in
- (14.6cm / 17.78cm)
- Volume 245.5 Litres
- Weight 23 lb / 10.4 kg
- Triple Air Chamber TAC construction.
- 4” Center chamber with 18 Threads per square Inch, inflates to 15 PSI for a rigid platform to paddle.
- Two 6” side chambers, inflate to 5 psi for added stability.
- Three high pressure spring valves for quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- Multiple D-ring hold down points and Bungee® cords in front and behind standing area for lashing down cargo.
- Durable skid plates on outer chambers for durability.
- 3/4 length EVA foot pad provides grip and comfort.
- S3 foot plates for added board rigidity.
- Built-in convenient carry handle.
- 2 plus 1 fins with removable 8.5” centre fin.
- Multiple Stainless steel D-rings on some models for tying off to boats, docks, etc.
- Bungee® tie down system.