In a sea of braided line cutters Gerber's new Neat Freak rises above the fray. Painstakingly designed to work every single time, the micro serrated blades cut with clean precision and take the guesswork out of maintaining line.
Cutting braid and other fishing lines is a cinch with the Gerber® Neat Freak™ Braided Line Cutter. These easy-to-use, fully tanged braid shears feature super-sharp micro-serrated blades; the BearHand Control™ ergonomic system provides a forefinger pad and Precision Paddle™ for extra leverage, resulting in quick, exceptionally clean cuts. Includes a bottle opener and a split shot crimper in the handle. Built-in lanyard hole.
- Cuts braid and other lines without fraying
- Super-sharp micro-serrated blades
- BearHand Control ergonomic system
- Forefinger pad, Precision Paddle for maximum leverage
- Includes bottle opener and split shot crimper
- Built-in lanyard hole