The RodStow rod holder system is a vertical fishing rod storage system designed to hold your rods above deck, safely and securely, ready for your fishing experience. These have been designed primarily for boat fishing, but we know many of our kayak customers will fit these to cooler boxes, milk & H-crates for extra rod storage. Each tube features a removable gimbal pin that you can leave in to support the rod and stop rotation, or remove to let the rod butt pass through. Suitable for most rods and reels, including spinning, trigger, boat and game reels, and any length of fishing rod. The RodStow Triple features two storage caddies for lures, traces and other tackle.
RodStow is a modular system - if you buy more you can add them together to make longer rod racks. Offset mounting is possible, giving you a solution for storing larger reels, without them hitting each other. The vertical RodStow rod rack is suitable for most rods and reels, including spinning, trigger, boat and game reels, and any length of fishing rod.
- Storage caddy for lures, traces and other tackle
- Tube size 40mm (1.57in) inside diameter
- Can holds gaffs, boat hooks or nets
- Removable gimbal pin to stop rod rotation
- Made from UV Stabilised, fibreglass reinforced engineering polymers
- Fits all rod lengths
- Stainless steel screws
- Railblaza RodStow Triple Black, Part# 09-0011-11